Sunday, January 31, 2010

My message in a bottle

I recently took part in a quickie quiz online that asked 8 or so questions about ABC's Lost. I managed to get them right, so they sent me (and 814 others) the below package. A note and a flash drive with a movie clip on it. I was under the assumption that the footage was exclusive, but looking on the ABC website, the clip was there, too. So, I'm guessing the exclusivity was the message, "Nothing's Irreversible." Which sounds a lot like an Adidas tagline.

At any rate, I can't wait for the final season.

By the way, the video on the flash drive was 102 MB. Would've been cool if it was 108. (Nerd Level: Rising...)




Oh, and for the typophiles that follow this blog for typography stuff, the Lost logo looks like a variation on Impact, and the note is illustrated.

2 comments:

ifcarlstonmaddeblogs said...

Hi, I don't usually follow this blog, but I've stumbled upon it from another blog. Why is 108 relevant? I watch lost but I'm still yet to see the last series.

Anyways, I like the work you're doing.

C

Marcus said...

I don't want to spoil the ending/final season, but just don't put too much thought against it.